Wednesday 15 January 2014

Woo Hoo Wednesday

It's also Weigh-in Wednesday and I'm down 3 pounds this week for a total of 5. Woo Hoo!!! Only a bazillion more to go. *sigh*

Blogger still won't allow me to post photos. I've successfully uploaded them from my computer in the past so I have no idea what's going on. Any suggestions?  *Update in previous post.

I didn't get as much crocheting done this week as last but sometimes life is like that. I completed four more squares for Knit-a-Square and added a bright crocheted flower to a couple of last week's squares that were made from a very dark and sombre green.





I got the front of the go-over done and I'm about a third done the back. And I got another 2 small squares done for the memory blanket I'm working on. No idea how that pic got turned sideways nor how to fix it. Sorry about that.



I finished the cancer cap and have cast on for the next one.




So what Woo Hoo did you do this week?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Barb - keep up the good work. I don't know about the pictures thing - sorry I can't help you with that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Debi. The difference of just 5 pounds gone is surprising. It's much easier to put socks on and to tie my shoes.

    ReplyDelete