Wednesday 22 January 2014

Woo Hoo Wednesday

First things first...Weigh-In Wednesday. I'm down another 3.5 this week for a total of 8.5 this month, so far. Woo Hoo!!!

For the last month, or so, the team that Grampa works with has been putting in some long hours and had to deal with some difficult situations so the company is taking them, and their spouses, to supper in a nice restaurant tonight. I am NOT going to count or care about calories. This will be my first cheat day in 3 weeks. It's probably going to take me all week to recover from it, calorie-wise, so I'm not expecting much of a loss next week.

Remember these?


I got all the light blue yarn worked up and finished the dark blue one. I ended up frogging the grey one because I realized the yarn was a little thin so I'm going to add a baby weight to it. There were actually 6 blue skeins when I started working them up so this is what I accomplished, square-wise, this week.


Sixteen squares for Knit-a-Square


I finished the back of the go-over and now I'm working on the sleeves. I've slowed down on this project because I'm getting bored of seeing the colour. This always happens when I work on a big project. It's why I always have several things on the go. Anyone else like that?

Another cancer cap, this one in a solid denim-y blue. I figure some kids might prefer a solid colour instead of stripes.

Another big Woo Hoo was getting my stash organized. Took me 2 hours but it was so worth it. Things had gotten so jumbled up. Now I'll be able to quickly find what I need.

What was your Woo Hoo this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment