Wednesday 29 January 2014

Woo Hoo Wednesday

Also Weigh-in Wednesday. I'm down another 1.5 pounds for a total of 10 pounds this month. Six inches also disappeared off my body. I can feel that my pant legs are a bit looser. Aiming for another 10 for February.

I got 15 squares made from my Ball Bustin'. The top two rows, as well as the two centre ones on the bottom row, are made with yarn that was just a bit thin so I added baby weight to them.


I got 2 more squares for the memory blanket done and half of another cancer cap. I love the chestnut-y colour of the brown.

The yarn I'm using for the memory blanket is a self striping one but since the squares are so small (4"), the stripe doesn't show. What I get is squares of different colours. I had just a wee bit of the orange-y to start the next square and then had to start a new skein which is why there's an abrupt colour change. It'll all work out in the end.


I worked on the purple go-over but only added a couple of inches to the sleeve. Not enough to merit a photo.

What was your Woo Hoo this week?

2 comments: