Wednesday 26 February 2014

Woo Hoo Wednesday

Weigh-in...I'm down 3 this week. Had a lot of ups and downs this month so my overall total is a loss of only 4 pounds for the month. But hey! It beats gaining, or even staying the same! Since the New Year, I'm down 14 pounds and 6.25 inches. Hoo-rah!!!

Managed to get 13 squares done this week.


In an effort to get all those balls busted, I've decided to not make any more with hearts. They take a bit longer to make and I spend too much time agonizing over colour combinations.

Not so Woo Hoo...I've picked up a bug of some sort. Woke up this morning with the beginnings of what felt like a cold but now I'm suspecting it might be bronchitis. I don't smoke but I'm wheezing like a 5-pack-a-day smoker. We're leaving next week for our holiday and I want to make sure I'm not sick with anything serious so I'm going to try to get in to see my doc tomorrow.

And on that note, I'm off to bed. 'Night, y'all.

1 comment:

  1. The squares are looking good Barb. I hope you feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete