Tuesday 21 May 2013

Who You Calling Old?

I've been MIA for a long time. Life just kinda got in the way, yanno? But I'm back. For now, anyways...lol.

My daughter called me this afternoon with a funny story involving something her almost 4 year old son said.

Their neighbour's dog passed away this weekend. Her boys, 6 and the almost 4, wanted to go over to play but DD said it wasn't a good time because of the dog's passing. Four year old wanted to know why he had died.

Because he was 13, she says.

Well, sister is going to be 13 next month. Does that mean she's going to die soon?

No. People live longer than dogs. They don't die until they're old.

Well, Gramma B is old. Is she going to die soon?

No. Gramma isn't going to die soon.

OLD?! He called me OLD?! Of his 4 g'parent's, I'm the youngest. And I'm only 52. And most people guess me to be 5 to 10 years younger than I am.

Sheesh!  LOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment