Wednesday 5 March 2014

Woo Hoo Wednesday

Weigh-in...I'm down 2.5 pounds and a couple of inches. That makes me 16.5 pounds lighter and 8 inches smaller since the New Year. Yay!!!

It wasn't a very productive week but I got hit with the flu last week and I've had packing to do and arrangements to take care of before we leave this afternoon for our holiday. Still, I managed to get 11 more squares done.


Had to take the pictures on the couch because my suitcase is all sprawled out on the coffee table.

Touch wood, Grampa hasn't picked up my sick germs. Yet. Hopefully he doesn't at all.

Tomorrow night, we'll be at our condo in Mexico, far away from the cold and the snow. Woo Hoo!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice looking squares - and congrats on your weight loss! Have your hubby take that Airborne medicine. That will be an extra defense against him catching what you had. Have a great holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete